General Guidelines of this Forum Mar 26, 2010 22:01:42 GMT -5
Post by jontotman on Mar 26, 2010 22:01:42 GMT -5
mtbNYCstyle strives to provide a mountain biking resource and Web community of the highest quality and integrity. We encourage open, honest and respectful communication between all of our members. Our community guidelines are based upon these basic values:
• We believe everyone has something to contribute
• We believe that an open, honest and respectful environment can generate stimulating discussion and valuable contributions from all of our members
• A healthy community has room for and encourages participation from everyone, regardless of their age, background or level of expertise
We do reserve the right to delete or edit any reviews or other postings that are not, in our sole discretion, in the spirit of these basic values. We will monitor posting activity of anyone who violates the following guidelines and, if necessary, restrict their ability to post reviews or messages on the site.
• No insults or personal attacks and PERSONAL ISSUES (this is a bike forum)
• No profanity or obscene language
• Debate - yes! Arguments or "flame wars" - no!
• Post solicitations to buy or sell products only in the "Buy and Sell" section only
• Do not post a product review unless you own or have used the product
• Post only one review for each product. Multiple posts for the same product are acceptable if new information is provided
• To ensure high quality, useful reviews, please explain in detail your experience with the product. What did you like or dislike about the product and why?
Proboards Terms of Service: mtbnycstyle.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=register